Burning Mouth Syndrome

I have created this blog as a forum for exchanging comments, information and resources for people suffering from Burning Mouth Syndrome. If anyone has received help for this condition, I would like to hear about it. And I'd like to start sharing recipes that those of us with BMS can eat -- soft, mild foods that taste good!

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hello to new readers

Wow, it's good to see so many new people commenting on the blog. I was thinking about taking it down because I haven't been posting lately. My situation is much improved and pretty stable, and I don't have much to say. But I'm glad to see that it's useful to other people, and will therefore leave it up. And of course, I'm interested in what everybody else has to say.

Best to all of you,
Angela

4 Comments:

Blogger susan said...

thanks so much for writing this blog. my mother has recently come down with BMS and i just stumbled across this -- i haven't had time read all of the posts/comments, but already i can tell this is going to be a great resource for her. i've also had a kind of obscure medical problem in the past, so i understand how important it is to know that there are others out there going through the same thing you are, even if nothing else can be done. it's great to hear that you're doing a lot better, and i'm glad you're sticking around in spirit!

4:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home