Burning Mouth Syndrome

I have created this blog as a forum for exchanging comments, information and resources for people suffering from Burning Mouth Syndrome. If anyone has received help for this condition, I would like to hear about it. And I'd like to start sharing recipes that those of us with BMS can eat -- soft, mild foods that taste good!

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Indian Food

We went to my favorite Indian restaurant last night. It was so good. I got my favorite appetizer, Mulligatawny soup, and lamb korma, made with a mild almond cream sauce. You can order the amount of spiciness you want, so I ordered mild. I was able to eat both with no problem. My husband ordered his lamb saag (spinach sauce) medium instead of hot so I could eat some of it, but it seemed very hot to me (and very mild to him). I wonder what the mild saag is like--it's spicier than the korma sauce, but it's my favorite so next time I may be brave enough to try it. I was delighted to be able to eat one of my favorite cuisines.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home