Burning Mouth Syndrome

I have created this blog as a forum for exchanging comments, information and resources for people suffering from Burning Mouth Syndrome. If anyone has received help for this condition, I would like to hear about it. And I'd like to start sharing recipes that those of us with BMS can eat -- soft, mild foods that taste good!

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Post a Comment

Anyone can post a comment to this blog by clicking on the "0 (or whatever) Comments" link at the bottom of this or any other post. You can do so anonymously if you wish. To avoid spam, I have turned on the Word Verification feature; all you have to do is type in the letters you see in the image. I hope it works properly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am finding your website very helpful. My husband's grandmother has had BMS for about 4 years, apparently brought on by her chemotherapy when she battled cancer. She asks me to research for her as she has had no relief despite trying all kinds of medications. Right now she has me looking for foods she can eat as she finds that acidic foods (especially tomatoes) really bother her. Thank you for sharing your information!

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home