Burning Mouth Syndrome

I have created this blog as a forum for exchanging comments, information and resources for people suffering from Burning Mouth Syndrome. If anyone has received help for this condition, I would like to hear about it. And I'd like to start sharing recipes that those of us with BMS can eat -- soft, mild foods that taste good!

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Tex-Mex!

Last night we went to our favorite Mexican restaurant. I told my husband I couldn't stand it any more; I had to have some enchiladas even if it hurt. But it didn't! Neither did the taco. The food seemed spicy and a little hot, but it didn't hurt. This is a big improvement over the last time we went there a few months ago. Then I took one bite of my husband's enchiladas and said, "too hot." It was wonderful to eat Mexican food again. Any my husband really enjoyed it too. He does eat hot food sometimes, but we don't cook it at home so he hasn't been eating it nearly as often as we used to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home